Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Scent of the Day: October 5th, 2010

So I just finished shooting my next video which I should upload tomorrow time-permitting. It's a glorious video that only took 3 takes lol. To my credit though, it was minor slipups and lame jokes that warranted a reshoot. During the first shoot though I had sprayed BVLGARI's AQVA Pour Homme. Great scent and now that I've smelled more raunchy colognes like Secretions Magnifiques and MKK, I'm much more attuned to the dirtiness and I detect dirty drawls! I like this fragrance now more than when I had reviewed it, and I liked it then a lot. Wait, have I reviewed this one yet? I've lost track, oh well.

On a side note, nobody has subscribed to my blog yet nor has anyone voted. I feel sad. Oh well, eventually people shall read my entries and realize what they've been missing. My awesomeness, and cool pictures I find on Google!

No comments:

Post a Comment