Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ashkan Challenge Round Deux

I'm still trying to figure out what to send to the lucky recipient of my Ashkan Challenge Round Deuce. I do however now how I'm going to deal with my future Challenge and it's so brilliant! Let's just say I'm going to bring confusion as my weapon and hope the contestant has their wits about them. They will need it! I'm going to start collecting samples and vials to complete that challenge's stuff since I KNOW what I want to do. Still can't figure out what to send now. Oh well, it will come to me. For now, a forecast: Many tears in the eyes of a legend as they struggle to catch a grip on reality.

Enough banter, on with my videos. Expect a video later today with some information geared for the younger crowd as well as the subscriber's choice winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment