Sunday, October 3, 2010

Scent of the Day: October 2nd, 2010

So the weekend is upon me and I must decide what to review next. I have the samples staring me in the face but I'm always hesitant to grab a new one, for fear of depleting my stores but more importantly having to deal with these shitty dabbing samples. Eh, whatever. Today I wore a few things but the thing of interest is something I swear I just put on now, and will definitely be reviewing before Thanksgiving: John Varvatos - Vintage. The opening reminds me of fresh apples and dries a little bit to remind me of a genuine old-school masculine, with a touch of applies staying back to bring this fragrance into the realm of wearability for the younger crowds. I'll be giving my few samples of this many wearings.

No comments:

Post a Comment