Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Scent Shares

Hey everyone, Ashkan here with an update. I am trying to get something going that I can sell off shares of scents that I have in my collection. I don't need this many full bottles, and you guys/gals can benefit by not spending +$300 on a bottle of niche when you only need 5ml at a much more reasonable price.

The link is to the right, but I am not done getting it ready. I will make an announcement on youtube when things are ready for purchase. As for now, if you would like you can head over there and let me know what you think. I will try to make improvements aesthetically.

Last thing to note: Chris (cformosa4) is the first person that I saw doing this sort of thing and he takes credit. Here's a link to his store because all-in-all, I don't want to be competition. He's a good friend and I want to try and not offer what he has available.


-The Sultan of Scent

2 comments: