Saturday, November 13, 2010

Scent of the Day: November 13th, 2010

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates. Didn't feel motivated to do any videos or anything until a few days ago and here we are.

I've decided to sell a lot of my stash so if you're interested in any of my scents, hit me up. I'm splitting or selling off almost everything. Just kidding! I'm considering selling off whats new and unwanted, and swapping what I have and don't want. Eh, whatevs.

As for the scent of the day, I got a GOOOOOOOOD night's sleep clocking in at ~3am and not getting up until maybe ~1:30pm. Pretty sweet. That being said, I didn't have time or energy to do anything productive today and just had on what I wore yesterday. Faded remnants of Acqua di Gio on my shirt and a strip of L'Homme that I applied from a magazine sample. Not bad, but I've smelled better.

No comments:

Post a Comment