Thursday, September 30, 2010

Subscriber's Choice: Niche Samples

I have a few samples that I got from the great people of Luckyscent.com from their storefront in Los Angeles, CA, Scent Bar. After being told to try a few things since I couldn't test them anywhere else local to me I went in with my mind set on a few things. To my surprise the small place was PACKED with fragrance ranging from Creed to Amouage to things that I've never heard of! Great. I smelled for an hour and finally chose a few things I liked and a few that I thought the community would like to hear about. The choices for this subscriber's choice are the following, and voting will close on October 6th, 2010.

Amouage - Lyric Man


Amouage - Jubilation XXV Woman


Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Cologne Pour le Matin


Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Lumiere Noire Pour Homme


Tauer Perfumes - L'Air du Desert Marocain

No comments:

Post a Comment