Monday, September 27, 2010

Scent of the Day: September 27th, 2010

Woke up this morning feeling surprisingly well rested, with a few muscles sore perhaps but basically at peace. Went about my business until I went outside. HOLY MOLY IT WAS HAWT TODAY! I rush inside looking for a fragrance to wear to alleviate some of my burning. I see Nautica - Voyage, no, that will not do. I move my head around hoping to find a glimmer of my MI bottle but to my dismay it was in the box and my hands were slightly dirty and I didn't want to ruin the detailed box of a Creed. "NOOOOOOOOOOO. What can I wear in this unbearable heat?," I thought...

Seconds feel like minutes until I move my eyes over to my gym bag, which housed my recently-brought-out-of-storage bottle of Guy Laroche's Drakkar Noir. Alas! I have found something to combat my sweaty manliness. Quite frankly I couldn't have chosen anything better considering my situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment